Employment type: Full-time employment
Location: Remote Worldwide or Cyprus
As a QA Automation Engineer at CVAT.ai, you'll be a pivotal player in our drive to ensure the highest quality in our computer Vision data platform. Your core duty will be to design, develop, and implement automated testing strategies and systems. By doing so, you'll be safeguarding the accuracy and robustness of our machine-learning algorithms, directly contributing to the dependability of our computer vision solutions.
What you will be doing:
- Developing and improving automated tests for the platform: https://github.com/opencv/cvat
- Delving deep into the essence and technical side of the project and interacting with developers and the open-source community.
- Immersing yourself in the infrastructure and optimizing build construction and test launches.
- Preparing a detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured plan to improve product test coverage.
- Analyzing requirements, specifications, and technical documents to provide feedback from a testability perspective.
- Suggesting process changes and applying new tools to enhance product quality and the testing process.
What we expect from you:
- At least 2 years of experience in developing automated tests.
- Proficiency in Python for writing and debugging test scripts.
- Experience with Cypress or Pytest or similar testing automation frameworks.
- A good understanding of client-server architecture and microservices.
- Experience in testing the security and performance of web applications.
- Knowledge of various file formats used in client-server interactions (JSON, XML).
- Experience with CI/CD systems, for example, GitHub Actions.
- Familiarity with various quality assurance methodologies and tools.
- Experience with version control systems (Git).
- Good English skills (B1/Intermediate and above), with the ability to read English documentation and correspond in English.
It would be nice if you have:
- Experience with API testing tools (Swagger, Postman).
- Experience with databases (SQLite, PostgreSQL).
- Experience with Kubernetes and writing stress tests.
Why you should join us:
- A cool, experienced team of Computer Vision enthusiasts.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Relocation to Cyprus or remote work (not from Russia and Belarus).
- Excellent work-life balance: flexible schedule, lenient vacation and sick leave policies.
- Medical insurance and a wide range of benefits.